Sunday 27 November 2016




 Analytical Reflection - Oral presentation

 My group and I gave a presentation about implementing organic recycling waste compost in SIT on Thursday, November 10, 2016. It was way back, probably about 3 years since I had to do a proper presentation. I was tasked to present the benefits, evaluation and  close the presentation. Firstly, I had to gain everyone’s attention by asking them to answer some questions that I had prepared. Also the PowerPoint slides shown was either in a few bullet points or in pictures. So that I am able to convey the benefits to them rather than reading them off the slides themselves.

Our group had rehearsed a few days before, to ensure that we are confident and familiar of the content. All of us did really well during the presentation, seems that our effort had paid off. After the presentation, I was relieved that I managed to present smoothly and not stuttered during the presentation.

All in all, I am glad that i did fairly well, from this oral presentation it helped me to boost my confidence and also adapt to communicating with audience. Although I am quite satisfied with my presentation, I feel that there is still room for improvements.

1 comment: